The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 Blogging Goal

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post my 2012 Blogging goal real quick for you guys! In the last few months of 2011 I really began to have a steady pace of blogposts going on here and I want to continue to do that! I hope you guys like what I post and always know you can leave suggestions or comments down below! I love reading your comments so a huge thank you to my followers! I try to visit your own pages as much as possible and also comment.
My blogging goals this year are!
*100 blog posts or more by the end of the year. (I almost made it last year with only 30 posts to go!)
*Buy a Pair of Jeffrey Campbells!
*Inspire others with new fashion topics




4 comments:

Lidiya said...

Fantastic goals, one of mine is to post over 100 times! <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Nicol said...

good luck with that, hun;)

xo nicol
check, follow, whatever you like:
www.fashiontnt.com

Nerea Magro said...

thank's for your comment...i follow you!
www.the-snowdrop.blogspot.com

Sazi Efionayi said...

you r pretty,u wanna kip in touch,follow me and i will follow right back...xoxo

http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments