The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Essie Nail Polish Collection

Hey everyone! So this is just my Essie nail polish collection that I have and wanted to share with you guys! I use to have a lot more OPIs and random drugstore nail polishes but they have been used to the max and have been thrown out. Now I'm starting fresh and prefer the Essie to the OPI anyday! They dry quicker and I find them to have more colors in the mint/pastle variety which are my favorite!
I also go to a nail supply shop where I buy them much cheaper! Only $3.99!

In total I have 24 nail polishes, sorry for such messy photos!


These are my six favorite nailpolishes!
(From Left to Right)
Mint Candy Apple, Tart Deco, Island Hopping, Splash of Grenadine and A-List



What are your favorite brand nailpolishes and what color?

7 comments:

The Fashion Lookout said...

I'm glad you posted your collection! Unfortunately I don't think they sell Essie in Australia :( I love the Mint Candy Apple

Meekay said...

Gorgeous colours!


http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Shawn Giles said...

lovesssssssssssssss

Ms Jelena said...

I still haven't tried any Essie, but will do so soon :)
The Fashion Lookout, Myer stocks Essie!!!

xx


http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

kirbyat said...

I haven't tried Essie I'll have to have a look out :) I use Barry M mostly because they're only £3/£4 each x

Beatrice Balaj said...

I love all of these colors!! I especially like the fuscia :)


Xo,

http://www.sacosha.com/

Matter Of Style said...

nice collection!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments