The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Judge me by my hair and the lipstick that I wear

When I did my hair the day before these pictures were taken I tried (and failed miserably) to do pin curls. Of course I only left them in for 3 hours instead of 7, which I'm sure that would have made a huge difference! I hope you guys like this cute leopard print outfit I put together real quick! I have never been able to wear that shirt until now! Lol.. 

Here's my hair the first day, super volumized! Obviously the pin curls didn't work so I quickly curled it with my iron.

When I went out the next day I wore super simple make up with just eyeliner and a bit of brown eyeshadow (Mystery by Mac) I am also wearing my new lip liner Brick by Mac and Russian Red lipstick. I'm a little obsessed! 
Here my hair looks much calmer and controlled. Hope you guys like my look :)

Leather Jacket: Marshalls
Top: F21
Jeans: PacSun
Sandals: Chinese Laundry
Makeup: MAC

2 comments:

Shawn Giles said...

sooooo pretty!Soooo lucky to stay in a warm climate:(

Karolina B-H said...

beautiful make-up :) and of course your leopard print shirt!
xxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments