The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Spots and Neck Ties

Hey everyone! So this is my outfit today and I just wanted something simple yet girly. I opted for this light pink blouse with dalmation spots and a neck tie. I love this shirt so much and similar blouses like this one! They just seem to pull your look together the way a basic tee can't! Which means less effort on my part! I also wore it with a pair of shorts and sandals, super spring time and chill. I put my hair in a braid since I was in a rush and wore simple make up. Hope you guys like it!!

Blouse: Forever21
Shorts: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Sam Edelman


3 comments:

Tamina said...

wonderful :-))

Anonymous said...

Hello dear! I love your blouse, so chic! And you look gorgeous when you make your hair curly, like in your older post! kisses!
Francesca

Unknown said...

in love with that blouse so chic sweetie love it kisses <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments