The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Smokey Eye and Bubble Gum Party Dress!

Hey everyone! The other day I went to a Pink Party which was fabulous! The host made amazing desserts, visit her at Sweet Escape Cupcakes. There was cupcakes, cotton candy, rock candy, macaroons, cake pops, pink wafers, trouffles with marshmellows and pretzels and nuts! She even made a red velvet cake and a carrot cake! She literally can make any dessert, in any shape, size and color! Visit her site for more information!
   Her party was a success and was held at a studio in North Miami, the room was completly white except for the art on the walls, the pink lights flashing to the rhythem of the music and the pink outfits of everyone who came through the door! There were lounge chairs and sofas outside and it was such a beautiful cool night! Perfect for a party! Here is my tutorial on my make-up and what I wore to the party. It was like nothing I've ever seen before! Too bad I couldn't stay longer, just when you begin to let loose the clock strikes twelve and you're back to reality! Check out my video and photos! Thanks!
Dress; Forever 21
Scarf: Marshalls
Heels: Steve Madden











7 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Awesome ideas put together i find here.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your eyes look amaze x

Unknown said...

so pretty :-) we could follow each other on fb and google if you want to !<3

Unknown said...

follow u too

Anonymous said...

If I was going to a pink party, that's probably exactly what I would wear too! ;)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Goldilocks said...

your make up is soo flawless, I LOVE the dress it is gorgeous :) I love it. You look stunnign in it xx poppymale.blogspot.com

Юлия said...

you are very beautiful girl!

psychological blog http://ulianna-life.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments