The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Want List: January 2012

So I haven't done a want list in a while because I really haven't been obsessing over something I couldn't get. Now I finally found my obsession. These pink heels are a little bit more attainable in the near future, I just hope I get them in time before they sell out. They're super bright and fun! Love them! The bag on the other hand is going to have to wait a while. It's def out of reach at the momen but it is a classic bag that once you have it it will never go out of style. I love the taupe/brown colored one but the orange and red are just as beautiful! Ah! 


1. Steve Madden Hot Pink Chunky Heels



2.Micheal Kors Bag


What are your latest desires??

10 comments:

Talia Florence said...

I love the Michael Kors bags; they are quite like the Hermés Birkin but a more modern twist, what colour are you thinking about getting?
My biggest lust at the moment is are a pair of Round-toe black suede creepers, but I'm not sure which brand to buy from.

Just finished by lust list: http://bigbenbigapplegirl.blogspot.com/
:) :)

lisa signorini said...

love the shoes sooo much!



I wish to u a brilliant 2012!!!
New post from Paris on my blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I cant decide what color! :/ They are kinda like the Birkin thats why I love it soo much!!

Bad Joan said...

Love those pink heels!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow, both pieces look beautiful!!:D Love them!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Unknown said...

In love with those pink heels I have been looking for something like this love it happy new year girl and love the bag as well you should get it

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that bag. I love it. So simple. My latest desire is the Proenza Schouler PS1 satchel! I would kill for one.

Unknown said...

Those Steve Madden shoes are awesome! Putting them on my 2012 desire list for sure!

Drea xoxo

dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

shoes is amazing....

The Fashion Lookout said...

Those shoes are Loveely! You should splurge because you always need a pop of colour and this is the perfect excuse :D Great blog!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments