The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bonfire and S'mores!

Hey everyone! So this is the outfit I wore to a bonfire I went to.
I wore a black and white striped longsleeve shirt and a red blazer, rolled up the sleeves. I wore dark blue jeans and sandals. I also wore pearl earings and my charm bracelet.
I was super happy to finally eat s'more for the first time! My favorite snack from now on! 

Blazer: Forever21
Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: PacSun
Earings: Pearl earings
Bracelet: Gifted
Shoes: Macys


What's your favorite "winter" desesrt?


5 comments:

LINDA said...

Cute post! Beautiful look! ♥♥♥

xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

NRC♥ said...

Oooh they look yummy.
Following.

NRC♥

Shawn Giles said...

u look super cute...gorg xoxo

Sanne said...

Red is a great color on you :)

V. said...

u have wonderful eyes!!
love ur look btw!

stop by my blog if u have a minute!

http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

V.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments