The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Michael Kors

Hey everyone! Just wanted to show you guys one of my latest outfits! I've been leaning towards red this entire winter, maybe because everything is usually black or gray but I just can't ignore this beautiful color! Down here there really isn't such cold weather you need to bundle up tight! But I love wearing jackets and blazers so I do it anyways. Hope you guys like my outfit and find it inspirational!

What's your Winter color or go-to color?

Jacket: F21
Dress: Max&Cleo
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: LV Rose Speedy 

3 comments:

!Fashionettista! said...

cute shoes!! and love the blazer!! feel free to check out my blog and follow if u want!

InĂªs de Castro said...

The shoes are lovely and I also love your LV ;)

http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amazing shoes!:)

xx Laura
www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments