The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Nothing Gets Old

Hope you guys enjoyed my little sneak peak at two of my ootd's! Here's a special treat! I transformed this cute polka dot blouse from day to night! Just switch those jeans and Toms for a pencil skirt and some heels! Hope you guys like it! I love being versatile! :)

Outfit 1: I paired this blouse with dark wash jeans and red Toms, I also had super simple make up on and as you guys saw my hair is freshly trimmed and blow dryed! 

                    

Outfit 2: I paired this same blouse with a black pencil skirt and strappy heels. I put a little more eyeliner and mascara just to transition the look into night and added red lipstick. 
 






2 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Polka dots and sheer! Love this trend...you're such a stunna honey!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Love the heels, but the color of the flats is a good addition to the outfit...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments