The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Alexander McQueen Collection '12

Alexander McQueen has always been an amazing designer, I was devasted when I heard the news about his death. But his lengend lives on within all of our hearts and through his designs! Here are a few photos from his collection of 2012 I think the Fall if I'm not mistaken. 
The gowns are just fenominal! The red puff dress is my absolute favorite! 
Which one is yours? It may not be here! 
Who is your favorite designer?



I'd rock this if I had it!

7 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

so fabulous. Adore this post, love. Thanks for sharing & for your sweet comment. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

amazing post, thanks for sharing xx

Aurelia said...

great dresses but my favorite def is red one. Have a great weekend
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

What a loss!!! a total star!!!!

love K

Unknown said...

Of course Im a big fan of McQueen too!! I wish I could have every single dress ...

amintasfashion

Kara Chelsie said...

Such a lost talented being. Sarah Burton is doing an amazing job though.

Favourite designers... Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada (recently), Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs (more in the past), Chanel, Gareth Pugh, Acne, Mary Katranztou.

I think, that's probably the ones that get me verry excited. Haha. And very recently, maybe, Kanye West. He is surprisingly very talented when it comes to fashion.. might do a post about him.

oops sorry, drifting off and talking to myself!

lottsss of love x

Unknown said...

These are lovely! My favourite designer has to be Jeremy Scott :3
Thanks for the comment on my blog, please stop by again :D xoxo

http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments