The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring and Summer Trip Essentials

I actually found this on facebook (I don't own or take credit for this collection and this photo.) I thought it was so cute and loved it since I'm the type of person to pack real light and just take off on a trip! I hope you guys find it helpful! I'll make a list at the bottom of essentials I believe should be in there!
Very Picture Heavy!


For a spontaneous trip on a spring week! Here's what you need to keep looking stylish:
Remember this is my own idea list and doesn't really go with the picture above. 
You can also add or take out anything you don't need or have! 
Have Fun!

*A Pair of cute shorts! (I prefer some jean shorts for the beach
 and some nice colored shorts to go out)











*A Few loose Tanks/Tunics (Tribal print, florals, lace, or basic)
*A Spring/Summer Dress ( A nice pop of color and don't forget the belt!)


*A Cute cover up and swimsuit! 
*Flip flops (You don't have to wear the plain old rubber flip flops,
go for those nice sandals that are still resistant to water and sand!)

* A Pair of Wedges (These are so Spring/Summer worthy!)
*A nice basic cardigan or jacket to match with all your dresses
and tanks.


*Bring a small spring oriented clutch for those nights out!
*A super cute tote to put it all in! 



11 comments:

Etienne Stoller said...

I am obsessed with shorts - I must have about six different pairs. I love them all. Great post!

Lots of love xxx
www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

Musthave said...

Love it !!!

cool post :)

do you want to follow my blog ?

http://www.themusthave.net/

xoxo

lasophia said...

I love packing for warm destinations. Dresses and skirts are so easy to pack. I definitely need cuter sandals, water proof is good. I have stretched out some good pairs before on accident.

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great suggestions!! Im always a mess packing... either is too much or I miss a lot of stuff!! <3

Emma Litton said...

Love all the summer stuff. I still have several things on my list to get for summer. I really want a good pair of espadrilles.

xo,
Em

Fash Boulevard said...

I totally agree. you can never go wrong with a great pair of jean shorts. fabulous post, love. And thank you so much for your comment the other day. I always love reading them. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Love this post! I've been trying to convince summer to come early for awhile... doesn't seem to be working. But I have started to stock up on summer stuff :)

Sandra Leiva said...

That brown bag is great! <3

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Niiiiice! :D x

Aurelia said...

lovely selection... all shorts are amazing
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

Shawn Giles said...

Loves...I have the cream and brown tote...its my weekender;)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments