The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Only Rebels Live Forever

So I went to a little lingerie party this weekend! My friend is a bride-to-be and is getting married in just two weeks! :D So happy for her! Since the party was pretty casual I decided to go in my white blouse and my new zig-zag shorts! They are amazing and soo cute! Perfect for spring and also one of the outfits in my lookbook! I can't wait to complete it so you guys can finally see!! 
I also have to tell you guys that I absolutely love Rebel By MAC (the lipstick I'm wearing) its a hot pink/purple lipstick! Perfect for spring. 
Even though it was raining and cloudy I plan to always look great and have fun!

What I'm wearing:
Top, shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Charm Bracelet: Gift
Lipstick: Rebel by MAC



On My nails! Turquoise and Caicos by Essie

The Amazing red velvet bustier cake!
The gifts for the Bride-To-Be!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun

M.E said...

love the shorts and the nail polish!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh girl I love your eyebrows, nails, lips!! So hot .... the cake was a piece of art :D ...
By the way you are the one who Inspires me !! Thanks for your support.... <3 It means a lot to me

The C. Style said...

Nice shorts!!!

http://kukamaria.blogspot.pt/2012/05/bluemy-blue-klein.html

Kisses *CB*

Aurelia said...

you look stunning sweetie
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments