The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Want List Revisted: February 2012

Hey everyone! So happy to say that I was able to purchase two items from my want list that I made back in February! It was a surprise since I didn't expect to get it so soon! Hope you guys like it! I am in love!! 
Click HERE to see what I wished for!

1. My best friend was able to get me this amazing watch from Kenneth Cole! 


2. Finally when this amazing dress went back in stock I quickly purchased it!
This is the greatest investment I ever made (Cost me a bit much from my usual purchases!)




1 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing purchase love the red dress I just can't wait till mine get into the mailbox love yours a red dress is always a must have in a girl wardrobe and the watch is awesome too kisses sweetie

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments