The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Peachy!

This is one of my more simple yet classy outfits I like to throw into the mix in my wardrobe. When ever you can't decide what to wear here's a tip for you: Black is always a great choice and all you have to do is accesorize! I chose to wear a black tank and a black pencil skirt. Added this peach/pink colored blazer for a complete look. I also worethe arrowhead collar necklace, small diamon earrings and my charm bracelet that isn't featured in the pictures. For the first time ever I borrowed my sister's Sam Edelman studded pumps! They are fabulous!! 

Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21





Vodka and Caviar by OPI

6 comments:

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Love your blazer and heels!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway!

Anonymous said...

just LOVE it


Cynthia

Unknown said...

Are the shoes comfy?... I use OPI too... for me thats the best nail polish ever ..

Kisses..
amintasfashion

Iris said...

Your shoes is just amazing ! :)

Shawn Giles said...

U look amazing..lovin the Sam Edelmans and peach blazer...women are all about those spiked heels at my work (Nordstrom) lol

Simone said...

Leuke blazer!

http://chicadeahora.blogspot.com ♥

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments