The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, April 20, 2012

It's A Girl's World

So here's a quick outfit post! This time I'm sharing with you two outfits! I paired my new red shorts and floral top together! If you saw my last post HERE then you'll remember it from my latest purchase! 
My sister decided to jump in on the fun! She's wearing pale pink skinnies from Nordstrom and a white v-neck from Macy's! We're definitely getting inspired by Spring time! Hope you guys like  it! :) 

What's your spring must have?? 



What I'm Wearing:
Top/Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: Balenciaga
Shoes: Ross
What She's Wearing:
Top: Macy's
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Louis Vuitton 

8 comments:

Tatjana Jovanović said...

Really nice <3 ! We follow you!

www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Cute photos!

MeryMeli said...

I love the both combinations!!! You look so nice ;)
Come to visit my blog:

http://bimbaymery.blogspot.com

WOLF359 said...

I really like the floral top!

l said...

cute shirt :)

Camelia said...

Such lovely colors, I love those shorts and those pants. I love your background. Wonderful post! :)

xo,
camelia
whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute top!:)

xx Laura

Wendy said...

Love the flower top!!!

I have a nice giveaway, check it out ;-)

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-aztec-skirt.html#comment-form

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments