The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Splendor By Anna Godbersen

SPOILER ALERT:
Splendor by Anna Godbersen
Okay, everyone who is reading along with me the Luxe Series must be highly disappointed! If you are not then please tell me what in the world was the point to this book if the characters didn't even end up together in the end! Seriously! I was rooting for Henry and Diana since the beginning. This book has shocked me, bored me, and left me speechless (sometimes in a bad way). But I never stopped reading because I just had to know what the end results were going to be. Let me tell you that Anna really threw me in a loop in this book. I was soooo upset by the end that I regretted wasting my money and time to buy these books. I'm so sorry for anyone who went and bought these books and was as disappointed as I was. I truly am, I had no idea that this was going to be a twist right at the very end when happy endings are suppose to happen! Come on Anna, you can get away with messing with the relationships in the second even third book but the final book! Just fix them up again! Why couldn't you give us a bone to mull over the perfect, romantic relationship these two (Henry and Di) individuals had! I love being wrapped up in a fantasy and I just felt that this book really brought you down to something worse than reality. Well, at least this is the end and I wont have to suffer any longer! 
Now that I've finished my rant on how mad I got when I finished that last chapter!
On to real fantasy with dragons and magic! I know that will NEVER disappoint!




4 comments:

The Fashion Moodboard said...

I've never seen this before, we don't have it in the netherlands :(

Unknown said...

Really! :( It's not that good anyways lol

Unknown said...

i have never read this x

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm with you. I just don't get how Henry could let Diana go. Even though she said he would always be her first true love its just not suppose to end that way! That's not how it happens in real life, let alone fantasy...A man that loves his women will always fight for her.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments