The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 16, 2012

She Stands Out In A Crowd

Here's a little OOTD for you guys! I adore this red dress from Nordstrom! It fits me perfectly and the color suits me! I added my nude Steve Madden pumps and a turquoise stone necklace. If you are as brave as I am then you love contrasting colors together! These are such beautiful colors and so vibrant. 
This is also the first time I use my iron to curl my hair since I cut it and I noticed how short it is!! 
The curls were extra curly and bouncy!! Loved it! :) 


I also wanted to show you guys a little gift I wrapped. I love giving pretty wrapping paper! 
On My Nails:
Clambake By Essie
Ring finger: Sparle-Licious By OPI

8 comments:

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Great dress !

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Divine Kid said...

Love the red! And your nails look cute. Love, Davina

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Gorgeous hun! I have that exact same wrapping paper...just picked it up from Marshall's not too long ago..you've got killer taste ;D

I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Nothing as stunning as a great red dress! You're a knockout in this ensemble!
Love your nails and cute necklace :)

Trendy Teal

Kate said...

Gorgeous! Red dresses are fantastic :)

Shawn Giles said...

Adorable...teal and ref are fab colors to pair...pretty nails!

Jamie Anthony said...

i love the contrasting colors! it makes the outfit more unique. red definately suits you!

bijou-minou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress!:)

xx Laura

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments