The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Favorites and Outfit Of The Day Video!

Hey everyone! I just added another video and wanted to share it with you guys. I'm gonna try and upload a new video every week on Tuesday so my posts will always have a video aswell. I hope you guys like my outfit! And I'm very sorry I didn't take any pictures! I wanted to upload it and get the post going. Let me know what are your April Favorites!

1. Pink Blouse with spots - Forever 21
2. Bag- H&M
3. Turquoise flats- Lohemanns
4. Turquoise and Caicos by Essie Nailpolish
5. Turquoise stone necklace - Lohemanns
6. Girl About Town- Mac Lipstick


3 comments:

Paulina said...

So nice video ;)

Rosy said...

nice video! YOU are the queen...1 :)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice video! I like this post so much!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments