The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Black and White and RED all over

Hey everyone! So I just finished my Tuesday video and I'm so happy that I have been accomplishing my goal of posting videos every week! This is just a quick video telling you my favorite pieces of May since it's finally June and it's finally summer! :D Enjoy! 
Comment below for any questions, suggestions or ideas!


Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Toms
Bag: Quilted Chanel
Necklace: Macys
Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden Lush Red 01

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The lipstick is my favorite... I use the bright red from MAC and it lasts all day... I love it...

Unknown said...

i love ur collections darl.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Adriana said...

Love everything, specially the bag =)

Kate said...

Love the shoes!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

wow you're so cute!

just found your blog and love your aesthetic!

and hey guess what! i just started a new blog! i think i have some great ideas and i'd love if you could stop by and perhaps follow it, if you like! (i followed yours... i was your 100th!!!!) :]:]

http://www.annacbie.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments