The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Red, White and Stars

So this is my celebrating outfit after my dance recital and omg please don't kill be because I'm wearing my red shorts again!! I'm soo sorry but they're so cute and it's summer!!! I'm definetly a shorts person when it comes down to it and I love my star blouse!! I also would like to mention that my hair just so happened to look like this after taking it out of a bun so thats pretty crazy haha!! All in all, I would like to say that I had the greatest time and would love to do it again next year and be in more dances! 

Do you have a favorite hobby?

Blouse and shorts: Forever 21


Flowers from my Studio

3 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh, love that sheer star print blouse! So pretty, and stylish paired with the bold red shorts :)

Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
Trendy Teal

ANGIE said...

I really love this outfit...is so great for summer:)The blouse is amazing.Nice photos.Follow you back:)Much love

Gagan said...

Such a cute outfit, the top looks great with the red shorts! Now following!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments