The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pretty Clothes and No Where To Go....

Sierra Kusterbeck from the band VersaEmerge is the Brash It Girl for Payless! I usually don't shop at Payless just because the shoes aren't my style or tall enough for me. But we were there to shop for children's shoes and I saw these two pairs in my size! I really wanted a pair in black also but I held myself back, only because it wasn't in my size lol! Brash is directed to teens with an edgy chic side who still want to be girly. When I saw these they reminded me of the Steve Madden Dynamite sandal heels and why not get a cheaper version that still looks just as nice! Brash also has these amazing suede wedges in a vibrant blue and pink! I'm seriously thinking of getting them! Oh btw these were on sale! Only twenty dollars! That was a steal!
The other few things I've purchased this month are from Marshall's, the two floral day dresses which are perfect for summer! And the two tanks are from T.J.Maxx which I've been looking for printed tops to spice up my basics. I also love stars! So it was perfect for me! Hope you guys like it!

Anyone got a steal this month??

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them dear and wow I so love your purple heels and indeed they look like the ones from Steve madden great buys love them all ;D

Emma Litton said...

Ohh such lovely things! I really adore those shoes.

xo,
Em

Tatjana Jovanović said...

We love this shoes!!! <3

Emilie de Vogue said...

dresses are so cool xx


ruedevogue.blogspot.com

Sheela said...

lovely dresses...

Lydia said...

love the first two dresses! & gorrrgeous shoes x

fashioninflux.blogspot.co.uk

Morgan said...

I really, really wish I was a good bargain shopper, I however am not! Great finds! I am a new follower and would love for you to stop by The Jem Journal and follow as well!
-Morgan
www.thejemjournal.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Omgsh, those shoeeeesss!! Haha, the purple heels are just gorgeous <3

Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
Trendy Teal

The Fashion Lookout said...

Amazing heels! sooo cheap, I adore the bright colour xx

Ruby-May said...

LOVE the purple heels!!X

Annie said...

LOVE the floral dresses and the purple heels - so cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments