The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Not Just A Fashionable Lady

Alright girls, I'm here to discuss something very important to me! If you all read this I have no idea but here's a little bit about myself! I love to dance, jazz, ballet, latin, pop!! You name it I will dance it! This year I've been taking Lyrical Jazz class every week and in June I have a Recital! I am soo excited! It's been years since I danced! And now that I'm getting back into it I feel so accomplished! I've gotten my flexibility back, not fully but I'm getting there. It takes a lot of work and determination but I'm almost there! Next year I hope to take two Ballet classes and maybe get on pointe soon! 
Well I just wanted to share with you guys the make up I will be doing for the show! Here's a quick video! 
Enjoy!

Photo shoot makeup (with lashes)
My Costume
My Hair


Photoshoot make up (with lashes)
Recital makeup (without lashes)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful sweetie In love with your make up and hair stunning dear love it so much I just send you an email dear saying that you won my Koogul Giveaway on my blog but they said that your email doesn't work please can you send me your right email I had this one clauditta294@aol.com please let me know kisses Virgit

ANGIE said...

You look really beautiful:)I love dancing too!I like so much your recital makeup.Great blog.Would you like to follow each other?:)

Justyna said...

nice blog :D look nice ! :D maybe we can follow eatch other?:D

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments