The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Okay I'll Admit It

Okay guys... it was a secret until now because I can't keep quiet any longer!! I've got the infection.. the One Direction Infection that is!! I have known them for awhile actually, all because of Tumblr haha. And as much as I tried not to like them it was so hard to resist those adorable faces! Especially Zayns' who is my all time FAVORITE! I seriously wanted nothing to do with fandom and the fangirling and the crazy obsessiveness that comes with cute boy bands. But I heard their first single, What makes you beautiful, and automatically a smile popped on my face! I couldn't help it! So I avoided it for a few months not really searching up their music or anything so that maybe I wouldn't like them, didn't work. After a year the tour dates were up to come to America! After a few months of seeing them every where I got hooked on their voices and downloaded the entire CD! I wish I could have gone to a CD signing and I wish I was going to the concert this year but I'll have to wait till NEXT year! Isn't that a bummer! Oh well, guess I'll have more time to think about wth I'm going to wear!
Do you guys like One Direction? Who's your fav?
What did you wear to the concert?

2 comments:

Stilettos Diary said...

i havent heard of them! will definitely google now..
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

Bernadeth said...

ahhh i love them!

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments