The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Lion King Broadway Show

Last Night I went to the Lion King Broadway show and it was amazing!! The costumes, the dancing, the singing and the show overall!! And even though my seat was pretty far I could see everything! I had a great time, despite the fact that I was freezing due to the fact that I'm super sick at the moment! Again! ughhh serious face! lol Well you guys are getting a special treat! I'm uploading a video today! (though it's Thursday) to show you guys my outfit, I hope you like it!
I also wanted to tell you guys that even though this isn't my first Broadway show it is my first in the sense that I have fashion sense now! haha! So it took me quite some time to get ready though (because I felt horrible and felt ugly!) But in the end I chose a simple black A-Line dress, my striped blazer and black pumps. You can't go wrong with black!


Dress: TJMaxx
Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
Bag: Chanel
Rings: Forever 21

5 comments:

Charline . said...

Hi sweety!

I've just discovered your blog and I really love it, I think making video every week is a very good idea, I'll follow you!
I also love the outfit your chose for your Broadway show, it's very chic :-)

See you xx

yiqin; said...

i love your lip color <3

Fashion Loving said...

Great outfit... Adore the blazer

http://www.fashionloving.co.uk

JanandJill.com said...

What a cute post, I really like this jacket too, it's so chic and the black and white stripes are perfect!

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Aurelia said...

lovely outsit, very chic, I adore your stripes jacket
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments