The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Top Of The Charts

Hello lovelies! I've rounded up the best of the best in my make up bag to show you guys my favorite products! Here are my reviews of the best products I've had in a veryyyy long time!

1. Maybeline Full N Soft Mascara: Ever since I was little I hated mascara! I hated my lashes so long that they looked like spiders and fake. No idea why but I still don't like it when mascara is too hard and thick. This mascara has to be the greatest of all time!! It makes your lashes look super duper full and long but not clumpy or overly thick! I absolutely love it and never leave the house without putting it on!
Lasted about three months and now I'm in desperate need of a new one!

2. MAC NW15 Studio Finish Concealer: Okay I'll admit it, I have NW 20 or 25 (the label has faded terribly). BUT I tried NW 15 and it is so much better for my white complexion and it deffinitely brightens my under eye circles! When I finish NW 20 I will deffinitely get NW 15. And It is SPF
It has lasted such a long time! I've had it for over 3 years now and now is when I'm beginning to see the bottom. Deffinitely worth your money!

3. Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencils: These are magic! I adore the black one and use it as an eyeliner until I ran out after a few months. I have the Green, Aqua and Purple pencils and I'm on the hunt for another black one. They are always sold out!!
  

4. MAC Lipstick Girl About Town: I've been obsessed with this color ever since I got it. At first I didn't think much of it but after getting so many compliments (by girls looking for a color like this) I fell in love! It is now my go to lipstick when I'm feeling pretty dull and blah! It brightens up you face and looks amazing! 


5. MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte: I love matte powders, especially bronzers because I can't stand glitter on my face unless it's my eyes. This is perfect and is dark enough to look sunkissed or super bronze! MAC always has amazing products worth buying.







4 comments:

Kate said...

What great picks!

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice products!

*Sheinside giveaway on my blog!*

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Great stuff!! x

M.E said...

love the mac shade!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments