The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Red Racer...

Hey guys! Summer is here and it's here to stay!! Since I was born and raised down here in FL, I'm so use to perfect beach weather and unfortunetly it has not been like that for over 2 months! I'm hoping and praying that the rains will be taken away now that it's summer so I can enjoy some beach time with the family and friends.  Here's a new, quick video with an outfit of the day! I'm wearing my red shorts (which I love and am obsessed with!!) and I paired it with Toms and my tribal tank! Hope you guys like it and watch the video please :)


Tank and Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Toms
Necklace: Macy's











What's you favorite summer outfit??


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! love the Aztec top!

Unknown said...

the aztec top is really cool! nice pairing with simple short ;D

kiss

The Dragonfruit said...

I love the bright red shorts paired with the tribal tank! Very cute summer look :)

Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

Nice blog, great Aztek top.

xo from www.angielovess.blogspot.com

Jelena Dimić said...

I love the Aztec top, fits the red shorts perfectly! *.* Great outfit, and make-up is awesome, too! :)
As for my perfect summer outfit, I haven't discovered it yet, but it definitely includes a pair of denim shorts and casual accessories. :D
I'm following you. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

Paulina said...

Lovely aztec top:)

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice bag! <3

Aurelia said...

you look pretty
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

* Love Leigh * said...

loveee the bagg!

Plus your hair is amazinggg

loveleighx.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments