The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Amanda Seyfried

Amanda is such an inspiration to me not only for her beauty and her voice but also her movie risks! I love that she looks innocent and fearless at the same time. I have never read or heard anything bad about her at all. Her acting skills are superb! I absolutely adore those giant blue eyes and her blonde hair! She is so beautiful! She has been in countless movies from scary to romantic. 
Off the top of my head I remember her in Jennifer's Body, Dear John, Letter's To Juliet, Mamma Mia, In Time, and the amazing Red Riding Hood! She will also be in the upcoming movie
Les Miserables! I can't wait to see her in that!! 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i looooove her hair

Unknown said...

I love her! she's so cool

following ur blog

http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments