The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 23, 2013

NOTW: Bahama Mama

Hello my loves! It's been a very, very, very crazy past week!! But I will post more about that later. For now I want to talk to you girls about my current nail polish. Last week I wasn't able to post a Mani Mon post because I hadn't finished them yet and with school it's a little difficult to have a new color every week. I'm constantly doing work either for school, my blog, or my house. So you can imagine I don't have two hours to let my dark nails dry lol. But I finally found the time and did them. I chose this gorgeous deep purplish red color (oxblood really) and it's called Bahama Mama from Essie. I believe I've posted about this color before but what can I say I love it!! It's a little streaky when you first put it on but after a third coat you are good! I wanted to wear this color with gold and brown bangles which give it a more boho chic kind of look. What do you girls think?

Nail Polish: Bahama Mama by Essie
Bangles: Assortment (Forever 21, local shops)


5 comments:

NewlyLoved said...

great color!
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

bianca said...

such a great colour!! love it :)


xx
bianca
www.worryaboutitlater.com

Unknown said...

That is a gorgeous shade! I'm so tempted to run out and get one now! I've never tried Essie Nail Polish before but you've made me want to!

http://theconfessionsofashoppingaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

Living_in_aShoe said...

beautiful color! perfect for fall!

Living_in_aShoe

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous colour, it's going to be so good for autumn :)

Rebecca Coco

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments