The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 16, 2013

This or That Tag

Hello my beauties, today I have a very different post than my usual Manicure Monday. I thought I would change it up a bit (I also don't have my nails done so I have no pictures to show you girls lol sorry!). Please let me know if you guys like these kinds of posts! 
I got tagged by Emma in the This and That Tag!! I've actually been wanting to do this in a video but I wasn't sure what the questions were. But now that I do here we go!
Hope you enjoy learning more about me!

Make up:

1. Blush or Bronzer- I've been using bronzer a lot more than blush lately, so I guess bronzer!
2. Lip gloss or lip stick - Lipstick, hands down! I hate lipgloss.
3. Eyeliner or mascara - Lately all I use is mascara (I've been trying to wear less makeup and for some reason I think that wearing eyeliner is too much. I don't like to look so different when I take off my makeup that my friends will be scared lol)
4. Foundation or concealer- I've been using concealer only. I'm not a fan of foundation.
5. Natural or Colored eyeshadow - I usually go for natural eyeshadow. But when I was younger I used a lot of colored eyeshadow. Guess I got it out of my system lol.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow - Pressed, so much less messier. I own a few loose shadows and they always get everywhere on my face and hands. Really annoying!
7. Brush or Sponge - Brush, always. 


Nails:

1.Opi or China Glaze- Neither, I prefer Essie.
2. Long or Short - I love long nails but once 1 breaks I have to start over. That's what I'm doing now.
3. Acrylic or natural - Natural nails, I've never had acrylic but I don't really like the thought of glueing something to my nail that can later rip off the nails.
4. Bright or dark- I love both for their respective seasons but I prefer bright colors.
5. Flower or no Flower - I've never done nail art (if that's what it's referring to). I am no artist when it comes to my nails so no flower.


Body:
1. Perfume or body splash- I love perfume but I haven't bought any in a long time. (Haven't found one I love).
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion, I hate body butters.
3. Body wash or soap- Body wash just cause I love using my loafah.
4. Lush or Other - I've never tried lush or other body product brands. 






Fashion:

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans, I don't own a pair of sweat pants.

2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? Well, most of my tops are sleeveless.

3. Dress or Skirt? Dresses! I own more dresses than skirts. 
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves! They are so pretty and I hate anything that will make my head sweat.
5. Studs or dangling earrings- I own both but I wear mostly studs. Dangle earrings are too heavy.
6. Necklace or bracelet- Necklaces all the way! That has been my obsession for a long time.
7. Heels or flats-  Both as I wear both on a regular basis. 
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - How about combat boots?
9. Jackets or hoodies - Jackets, they're so much more fashionable.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-  Forever 21, of course!

Hair:
1. Curly or Straight- My hair is naturally curly but I like to curl it with the iron.
2.  Bun or Ponytail - If I put my hair up it's going in a bun!
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - bobby pins, though I'm always lossing them.
4. Hairspray or gel - Hairspray.
5. Long or short- It's of medium length at the moment but I'm trying to grow it long!
6. Dark or light-  My hair is pretty light brown right now. Trying to grow out the damaged tips.
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs -  Side swept bangs, though they are short because I'm growing my fringe out.
8. Up or down- I like it both ways, down when I have it nice and done. Up when I'm having a bad hair day or it's hot outside.





Random:

1. Rain or shine- Definitely Shine!

2. Summer or winter- Both I can't decide!

3. Fall or spring- Both again except I like fall better.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate!


I hope you guys found this interesting and informative lol! It's very different from my usual posts :)

The people I tag are:
1. Marie from The Joy Of Fashion
2. Nat from RichNataliee
3. Charley from Rambling Of a beauty blogger
4. Paula from The Brantastic Life
5.  Michelle from Beauty life of Michelle

Anyone and everyone can do this tag so if you do comment below and paste your link or tweet me at Fashionqueen294

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments