The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, September 6, 2013

OOTD: August 9, 2013

Hello girls, okay I know the title says August 9 and we're in September but I kinda got mixed up last week and thought my BTS School Bag outfit was before my BTS Clothing Haul outfit. Sorry for the mix up! Well for that video I wore one of my favorite floral dresses with a bright yellow cardigan. I love this bright cardigan cause it brings life into darker outfits. I wore a gold sparrow/swallow bird necklace and a tiny pyramid ring. This is such a simple outfit to put on (which I love cause I'm pretty lazy most days lol). I hope you girls like it and I know summer's over but this was the last summer outfit so I wanted to show you guys!

What I Wore:
Dress: Marshalls
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Forever 21
Jewelry: Forever 21



Let me know what kind of videos you guys would like to see!!
I'm thinking of changing up my usual routine so any suggestions will be a tremendous help!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments