The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

OOTD: I'm Still Into You

Hello beauties, I've got another OOTD post for you guys this Wednesday. Now that I'm regularly going to school I've got outfits up the wazoo! Unfortunetly I haven't been able to film OOTD videos but I am actually kind of bored of them. I want to try other videos if you don't mind. I have a whole list of ideas that I am thinking of doing in the next few weeks. Hopefully I will be able to! This Friday I have a very special post and I can't wait to show it to you guys!
But for this outfit I just went for something really, really simple. Paired my Bar ||| top with a regular pair of jeans and nude sandals. To make it a bit more colorful I applied my Up The Amp lipstick from Mac which has been a go-to for me for the past week lol. My nails are Bikini So Teeny (since this outfit was from the first week of school).

What I'm Wearing: 
Top: Bar |||
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Forever 21
Lips: Up the Amp MAC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! :)

Kat said...

such a cute casual look!! i love that top :) and your nails are sooo pretty!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Vett Vandiver said...

cute outfit!

Unknown said...

That top is super cute!

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments