The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 9, 2013

NOTW: The Thrill of Brazil

Hello loves, it's Monday and I'm here to show you girls what I've got on my nails.
I wanted to go for a bright red just because it's the beginning of September and I still have a long way to go till fall officially starts. I want to try and space out my fall nail colors because a lot of the ones I have are more appropriate for late fall and winter. (I'm pretty OCD about it). So this week I went with a beautiful bright red which is called The Thrill of Brazil from OPI. You girls know I'm not the biggest fan of OPI but I will tred on just because the color is gorgeous. 
I think next week I'll go for something equally bright or maybe even a little darker. I don't know, I haven't decided. I'm not one of those people who has their outfits/nails planned out for the rest of the week. I'm the kind of girl that just wears what ever feels good at that moment. That's how I like to live, in the moment. Okay my loves, I'm off to school and dreading it. I believe the weekend is far too short and the week is far too long. But, I hope you guys will have a great Monday and a great week!
I think I'm going to start posting again on Wednesdays, like I use to. I took a little break because I had to recharge my creative juices. But now I think I have enough post ideas to write about. Oh, by the way, a huge surprise will be coming out either this week or next so please stay tuned!


To show me your nails on twitter and instagram hashtag them: 
#manimonBRAZIL

To purchase this color click the link below:


4 comments:

LOLA FINN said...

Hi dear :)
Thank you soooo much for all your lovely comments and compliments!! <3
So sorry, I can´t answear back immediatelly... but I´m really happy about every singe comment!!! Thank you <3
xoxo from Munich

Unknown said...

Really nice :) red it could be my favourite for the nails!

Today new post, don´t miss it!
Kisses from Spain, Kela

Unknown said...

Thank you for your link! A red nail is always so glam urs look perfect :-) x

http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

rebeltakipte said...

great color!

http://rebeltakipte.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments