The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

OOTD: First Day of School....

Hello again! It's Wednesday, hump day! (Sorry I had to, that camel commercial has been stuck in my head!) The middle of the week is always hard to get to yet after we pass it the week seems to fly by. Is it cause we are so close to Friday? Probably, everyone loves Friday and there's nothing better than ending the school/work week. Today I'm showing you girls what I wore the first day of school a while back. I know it's been a month or so but I love this outfit and can't resist wearing these adorable cropped jeans! I've been looking for cropped jeans for such a long time that when I finally found them I bought them immedietly! They are from levis, which is my favorite brand of jeans, and they are black "leggings". I say "leggings" because they don't feel or look like leggings at all. They feel like real jeans with great structure but they have incredible stretch like leggings. This top is from Forever 21, I've been looking for an ivory sleeveless chiffon blouse for such a long time that when I found this I again found it impossible to resist. Especially with forever 21, their clothes get sold out so fast!
I decided to bring some color into the look with my shoes and my nails! 
Styled my hair with curls which is the only managable way I can style my hair nowadays.
Even though the first day of school is long gone and we are all settling into our schedules, I want to wish you guys a great year! School is stressful and it doesn't really get easier (let's face it lol college is no walk in the park). But, I will tell you this, I believe in you and anything you set your mind to you will achieve it. So do it. Follow your dreams and follow your heart, that's the only way to be happy. 
And never let anyone bring you down!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Target

4 comments:

NewlyLoved said...

cute, love the sandals
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

Wendy said...

Great outfit! <3

XxX
http;//fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual Doll! :)

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Such a cute outfit for the first day of school!! Your leggings look so much like jeans, I love them!

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments