The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, December 30, 2013

BCA: Week 5: My Favorite Facial Care Products & Tools!







The Beauty Crown Awards are a yearly favorites collaborative effort including beauty bloggers around the globe. The Beauty Crown Awards were created by Lily from Beauty with Lily Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, Jackie from Five Two Certified, and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet. We felt that a collaborative effort from a large number of beauty bloggers would be much more interesting to our readers and would garner more attention. The Beauty Crown Awards are a 5 week event with each week covering types of products.

Week 5 - Facial Care Products & Tools - Dec 30 - Jan 4, 2014


Week 5 of the Beauty Crown Awards covers Facial Care Products & Tools. Below are my selections:

FACIAL SKIN CARE

Cleansers: I use the Clean and Clear (regular) cleanser which is my favorite. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. I love the tingling feeling that it gives after I wash it off.


Serum: Sometimes I like to use the Clarins Anti-Aging serum as it helps with dryness.


Moist Towelette: Um I'm not sure what you mean? But I use the Simple Facial towlettes to take my makeup off. It is the best thing Ive ever used!


Exfoliators: I use to use Aveeno but it cause my skin a slight allergic reaction. I've tried olive oil and sugar but don't really like it and I didn't see a difference, except I got some bumps (pimples). 

Masks: I've used the Clean and Clear mud mask which is great to refresh my face. But I can only use it once in a while as it leaves my face feeling dry. 

Facial Mist: I'm using the Urban Decay setting spray which has been great so far. 


Cleansing System: I wish I had the Clarisonic.


TOOLS

Brushes: Most of my brushes are from MAC (favorites are the blending brushes). But I've been buying a few face brushes from elf since they're really cheap. So far they have worked great. 


Eyelash Curler: I have one from Covergirl but I seriously think it's time to find a new one. The little rubber thing is constantly coming off. 


Tweezers: I have no idea the brand I use but they are amazing!! Sharp, pointy, and precise.

Nail Tools: I use a lot of different tools for my nails: small clippers, big clippers, nail files, and buffers. 








You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 16 hrs, 20 min (1/5/2014 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

1 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

I haven't tried any of the skin care items you have mentioned here. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I'm always afraid to try something new. My dad bought my mom the Clarisonic for her birthday. I'm going to buy my own brush and test it out, if I like it I may buy it! Hehe!! I don't, it's so pricey though. I'm thinking of buying a "dupe" for it and seeing just how alike they are. We'll see!

Great choices love! <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments