The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beauty Haul 2!

Hello my beautiful readers!
Wow, it's been a tough week so far because of tests and finals. But, I wanted to show you guys the new little make-up stash I have (that has been growing ever since I started this channel!). I love make-up and I got a few new bits to review for you guys and make better make-up tutorials. I hope you guys like my video and let me know if you have used any of these products! 
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and videos for these past few weeks. I've been really busy in school and it's pretty time consuming (you all know that). Thank you for being patient with me!! I hope to have more videos next week!! 
I posted a picture on Instagram asking which make-up look would you guys like to see. Thank you all for your feedback! The winner will be revealed on Friday!! 
Till then, I hope you're having a great week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments