The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Winter Makeup Essentials

Hello my dears, how is everyone today? I hope you're all doing well and are having a wonderful winter break! Speaking of a winter break I am so excited to be going on vacation this Friday (don't worry there will be a video up). But because I'm going on vacation I won't be posting videos up next week (it's very difficult to do since I wont have wifi to connect my laptop. I'm sorry dolls!). But expect more videos up when I return. Vlogs, maybe? Let me know if you're interested in seeing a bit of my vacation! 
I'll be letting you know, via Instagram and Twitter, where I'm going soon! So stay tuned because I know you'll be excited!
But, back to our video for today. I wanted to share with you guys my makeup essentials for the winter time. I decided to do this since it gets so cold (in other places) that sometimes it's hard to accessories when you're trying to stay warm. These are the main products that us girls switch up season to season. Here are the ones on my winter list this year. 
I hope you guys like this video! Let me know what are your winter makeup essentials!
-TheFashionQueen


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those nail polishes!!!
Merry Christmas!

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments