The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, December 20, 2013

I Love Make-Up Tag!


Hello loves and welcome back to my blog! I know it's been a crazy week and we all just want to kick up our heels, or is that just me? Well, for those who want a quick read continue reading!
I was tagged by the lovely Micaylah from BeautifulJewell. Once you're done reading this you can check out her answers to this quick and fun "I <3 Make-up Tag". Hope you enjoy it and get to know me a little better!

1. When did you begin loving make-up?
It took me a long time to love make-up. I'm very lazy so I didn't like to take the mascara off (mascara was my worst enemy lol). I would say I started loving make-up around the age of 15/16. That's when I started experimenting more.

2. How do you feel without make-up?
I'm not the kind of girl that really cares to dress up every single day. I get tired and lazy so quickly. But when I go out without make-up I feel like I'm being looked at the wrong way. I don't even know why! Who cares if I'm wearing make-up or not? I can be beautiful without it. Too bad society makes us girls feel the need to wear it. We shouldn't feel bad about ourselves and yet we still do (myself included).

3. What do you like about make-up?
I love everything about make-up. The different textures, shades, forms, and styles. I love that you can create a whole different look or just enhance your natural beauty. I love that you can try purple lips today and a nude lip tomorrow. The fact that it's not permanent gives me liberty to try new things and not be afraid of messing up.

4. Three holy grail items:
-My Cereve Moisturizer to get rid of all my dry, problamatic areas.
-My Nars concealer that works magic under my dark circles.
-My Full N' Soft Mascara by Maybelline that makes my lashes incredibly long!

Blogs I tag!
(If you've done it already then tag someone else :))

2 comments:

Liz Outh said...

I love your answer to why you love makeup! The possibilities are endless! Thank you for thinking of my sweetheart! I was going to copy the tag over to create a new post and put in my answers but then realized these questions sound way ALL too familiar and realized I had already did this tag! Instead of being called "I Love Makeup Tag" someone else tagged me with the title being called "Why Do You Wear Makeup Tag." My link is below if you are interested in reading my answers =) XOXO

http://myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com/2013/10/beauty-tag-why-do-you-wear-makeup.html

Unknown said...

I remember reading it! No worries love :) Thanks so much for visiting :)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments