The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Winter Party Makeup Look Tutorial 2

Hello my beauties! Today I have another Winter inspired makeup look but this time I wanted to be a little more dramatic. I hope you guys enjoy my video. Let me know what you guys think of this tutorial.
I love creating new looks and I think makeup is all about trial and error. If you find something that works for you then, by all means, go for it! I believe that practice makes perfect. So never quit! Practicing will help you get to know your face better and you'll know what looks good on you and what you like. This is a pretty easy makeup tutorial for any beginners. 


Here's what you'll need:

Tools:
Tape
Angled brush
Flat top brush
Blush brush
Bronzer brush
Powder brush
Beauty sponge

Makeup I used:
Revlon Colorstay Dry/Normal Skin Foundation #220
MAC Concealer NW15
Give Me Sun MAC Bronzer
LoveJoy MAC Blush
ELF Eye primer
NYX Eye Pencil Milk
MAC Eyeshadow Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow Electra
Rimmel x Kate Moss #08
Revlon Lash Glue
Ardell Lashes #117


                           


Thanks so much for watching and if you try out this look please let me know on IG or Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments