The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Makeup With Red Lips 2013!

Hello gorgeous! Welcome back to my blog I know its been a while. But I am back and I'm almost done with finals. My last final is tomorrow (math yuck) and I will be completly free to continue filming and writing as many blogs as possible before the new semester starts. So today I am bringing to you a very simple but classy makeup tutorial. By the title I bet you know where this is going. 
I wanted to do a classy red lip in the tutorial so I went with a subtle eye that brightens up your face. 
All products are listed down below. Even the lashes since I forgot to show which ones they were.
I hope you like this tutorial. I think it is perfect for the winter time and the festivities going on this time of year. Let me know what you think down below!
-TheFashionQueen





Eyes:
Elf Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Eyeshadow Pencil 'Milk"
Cork Eyeshadow MAC
Mystery Eyeshadow MAC
Stila Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
Blending Brush MAC
Flat Brush MAC

Lips:
Brick Lip Liner MAC
Red Lizard Lipstick NARS

Face:
Give Me Sun MAC Bronzer
Elf Angled Brush
Revlon Blush Brush

Lashes: 
Ardell 103 
Revlon Lash Glue

4 comments:

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

Absolutely stunning!! That red lip looks amazing on you!! <3

xox

Anonymous said...

Love the Red Lips
you look gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the red lips on you! I agree false lashes makes everything more glommed up! Goodluck with your finals and yay for Holiday break!!!

Yours Truly, NY said...

You rock those red lips! So pretty girlie! :)
Natalie♥

Yours Truly, NY


Post a Comment

Lovely Comments