The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers!


The Avengers, the movie, just came out this past Friday, May 4,2012! I saw it the next day and had to sit in the third row in the front. It was of course worth it because this movie was one of the BEST superhero movies I have seen to date!! In the team we had, Tony Stark (Iron Man), Steve Rogers (Captain America), Thor, Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow), Bruce Banner (Hulk), and Clint Barton (Hawkeye)! They had very cool suits (costumes) and powers that were incredible! I always keep my fingers crossed in these types of movies because they can be insanely good or terribly bad. This one was AMAZING! If you haven't seen it go watch it now! I really, really want to see it again!! maybe next week when the hype has died down, though I doubt it will! This movie has grossed in more than they expected already in the millions! 
For those of you who don't know the story plot yet here's a little summary: 
Nick Fury from S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits IronMan, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow and Thor to hunt down Loki, the adoptive brother of Thor, and bring back the Tesseract he stole, the energy cube. These heroes usually fight alone so it's funny to see them together and see the way they react to one another. The film had perfect amount of humor and action to make it the greatest movie ever!
The Avengers have to stop Loki before he sets a war on Earth to try and take over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun :)

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice review, I'm sure my husband will love to watch it!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

Unknown said...

I already saw it and I had so much fun... I think Im a huge fan of Ironman!!!.. <3

Anonymous said...

Haven't see the movie yet but I can't wait!


Cynthia

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments