The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hollywood Infected

I've got the travel bug! and this time I want to go to California! Who wouldn't want to visit the perfect place for a surf, shopping and the most famous place where all the greatest movies have been made! California has amazing weather, beautiful landscape and I can just imagine myself kicking back and relaxing on the beach! Here are a few places I want to visit!

1. Hollywood Not only do I want to visit the Hollywood sign but also maybe the sets of a movie! Do they have visting hours? It would be fun also to maybe be an extra in a movie!


2. Vintage Shops 
I'm sure there are many places to go and I'd have to do extensive research since I want costume styled clothes but for now let's just have a general idea!


3. Famous locations
Marilyn Monroe's apartment and Anna from Fash Boulevard visited it.
I take no credit for the pictures!


 Father Of The Bride House in Pasadena, California. This is Anna from Fash Boulevard
I take no credit for the pictures!

4. The Beach This is the beach in Malibu. I'm sure theres a thousand miles of beach on the coast of California but Malibu is one I want to visit. 

4 comments:

Tatjana Jovanović said...

Lovely post! <3

www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

AleksandraNajda.com said...

have a great trip~! Enter my ROMWE giveaway and win 80$ and a pair of sunnies!♥

Dana said...

Nice pictures... I see these places all the time so they get boring.. It takes looking through someone else's eyes to appreciate them! Hope you come down and have a great time!!

http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

Dana

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments