The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, May 21, 2012

We Crave The Things We Cannot Obtain

Alright people! These pictures are not cohesive! BUT they have a little something that I like.. 

Amazing striped shirt! I'm obsessed and looking everywhere for a striped blouse like this please!


She's just awesome! Don't know who she is but her hair, her lips and that glass coca cola bottle make this awesome photo!


 Amazing sequin jacket! 

Alright guys! I love this color and this girl just looks so pretty!! Reminds me of Ariel the little mermaid!
Should I go red head too???


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love the first look and I have that sequin blazer love it and the ginger hair aaaaaaaaawwwwww when I was little I use to love ginger hair is so pretty

M said...

gorgeous photos! now i want coke...
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Theadorabletwo said...

LOVE that sequined jacket! <3

http://theadorabletwo.blogspot.de/

Unknown said...

You have a great eye for beautiful things <3

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!:)

xx Laura

Kat said...

sequin blazer = AMAZING!! love it :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

LOVE the red hair. Total statement. amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

cool photos.

Paulina said...

Great photos!

June said...

Lovely post! I loved each image and agreed with the comments you wrote!!
xx
I Want It All

Rachel Mae said...

i love red hair. the colour in the photo you chose is amazing! x

Razzledazzlestyles said...

Join your blog love it, You and I have the same back ground xo http://marjorie7777buzzagent.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments