The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Hey everyone! It's been raing for the past three weeks maybe more! Finally we got a break but just for a few hours and I went out to lunch with my sister. I wore this super cute striped blouse from Forever 21 and a pair of red highwaisted shorts from Forever 21 as well! I absolutely love these shorts and this cute little outfit was perfect for the super hot day! I'm sorry I didn't show my shoe, I just wore simple sandals and a brown tote. 
Blouse, Shorts: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Marshalls


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your eyebrows <3 <3 !! I have just ordered a top like that ...

MARIE said...

Love it! *

xx

mariedansleparadis.blogspot.pt

Beckerman Girls said...

I just DIG how your outfit is soooo nautical and cool!!! The red shorts are hot hot hot! It's raining here as i type!! The rain can defn' go away! The only thing enjoying it are the flowers!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

grlcreative.com.mx said...

such a cool combo!
you look so pretty

www.ontomywardrobe.com

www.ontomywardrobe.com

Kat said...

such a cute top :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh yes, stripes and red always go together!
Very chic and cute. I love that striped vest :)

Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
Trendy Teal

Nav said...

cute outfit!!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Nice outfit:)

xx Laura

Anna said...

you look so cute (:

xAnna
fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I hope it stop raining soon dear you look adorable and pretty love the stripe top it looks really nice with the shorts loads of love Virgit

Unknown said...

love your outfits! love the blog and your style, I'm now following your posts.xx.
http://www.shakespearedebatom.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments