The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, May 25, 2012

How To Wear Pastels (LookBook)

Hey everyone! There's a lot of videos on Youtube that are "lookbook" styled! I really wanted to do one centered around the pastel trend! Hope you like it! I just show you four outfits that include a pastel piece and show you how you can style them! Remember you can mix and match pastels and accessories. I'm sorry I didn't, I don't have a pastel color that would go good with any other colors I have! But I hope to get more! :) Enjoy
















9 comments:

Piel del Cosmos said...

Nice post!! we like the video a lot!! and you look gorgeous in all the outfits<3

Please check our blog and leave your comments, if you like it we can follow each other
xoxo
www.pieldelcosmos.blogspot.com

Melina said...

Great style, I especially like the last look with the lace dress and blazer. Kisses

http://mostlymelina.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

great looks thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Your pastels looks are GREAT !!!!! The white skirt is beautiful <3

Sandra Leiva said...

I love love love the last outfit!
So cute and girly! <3

Anonymous said...

Gorgeus and so useful!!


Cynthia
The Lithium Girl

Paulina said...

So pretty shirts <3

Rio Prasetyo said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Virginia said...

great post! following you now on GFC and BL!!
like to follow back!? we could stay in contact!
xoxo
self-dressed.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments