The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's A Classic Life

So here's my inspiration of the week! I thought these shoes were absolutely AMAZING!! Omg, if anyone knows the brand please comment below!
I'm also obsessed with chic and modern closets and The closet below is just amazing! I adore having racks in my room and plan to purchase a few of my own!
The following closet is my own and it's pretty organized for the most part. I've got white racks of shoes and the clothes are organized mostly by category.
Hope you guys find inspiration in this too :) 



10 comments:

Kate said...

Love the clothing organization!

Dphenice said...

YOUR CLOSET IS FUCKING AMAING

Dphenice said...

AMAZING*

Unknown said...

beautiful
please VOTE MY LOOK
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Alicia and Victoria said...

Gimme all these things!! <3 I'm lovin it! :) So many inspirations.. :) Thanks 4 it!:*
Would U like to follow each other? ;)
http://style-smile-shine.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

I love your closet! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

nahal said...

wow those shoes are amazing! i really like the photos! would love if you would check out my blog as well :)

Figure of Chic

Unknown said...

Sooooo awesome! I'm jealous LOL! I wanna read more from you. Definitely following your blog. Follow back? (:

http://jbperez4.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Omg I am so jealous of your wardrobe, it looks so chic!

I'm your newest follower :)

Elle xx
www.beautyshewrote.info

Unknown said...

awesome shoes love them I have seen a similar ones by steve madden and Bershka you can check them out I love the wardrobe is beautiful

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments