The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Get Up and Start Again..

Hello ladies! I just wanted to show you guys a quick outfit of the night! I wore this outfit today for dinner and decided to wear my hair in a little messy bun! I don't usually wear my hair up but I tried it out to give this look a little elegant twist! I wore my neck tie blouse and black pencil skirt with nude heels. For jewellry I only wore my pearl earings. I hope you guys like this! 

Please let me know if you guys want to see a post on "How to wear Pastels" ???

Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Guess





4 comments:

Paulina said...

Pretty blouse:)

Unknown said...

You look very professional :) !!

Unknown said...

you look so chic and stylish dear in this outfit, I love your hair up it look elegant and I would love to see a post on How to wear pastel dear.

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

You look lovely,

your new follower, Eimear x

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments