The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep: Another amazing, amazing actress who has done unforgetable movies! She has mastered accents known of us even knew of and she has also done wide ranges of films! She has been the actress that last longer than usual! And thank god because I love her! I'm not sure what my favorite movie is because all of them are amazing! i can't decide!! She makes you laugh in "Julie and Julia", she makes you love and hate her at the same time in "The Devil Wears Prada", and she also shows her strong side in "The Iron Lady". There are hundreds more movies I could name but we'd be here forever! :D





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ciao :) Nice blog! I'm your new follower! I hope you'll come to visit mine,kiss,Paolo

Paulina said...

Great photos:)

Kat said...

love meryl streep!! shes the classiest lady ever :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments