The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Spring Essentials '12

Hey everyone! Since it's Tuesday I have a video post! I hope you guys like it cause it's a little easier to make videos since I can show you guys what I'm wearing or any other thing I want to show you. With photos it's a little harder since I need someone else to take the photos for me! In the bottom there will be pictures of the items I suggest in the video, so don't worry! This little video is my spring essentials for this year and why I think you guys will like them too! This can also be used for Summer, at least for me because I live in a place wear spring and summer only change minimally.


What are YOUR spring essentials this year!? I'd love to know :)

Lipsticks: Girl About Town, Rebel, Russian Red, Orange Flip, Love Hip
Essie Nailpolish: Bangle Jangle, Tart Deco, Turquoise and Caicos, Borrowed Blue
Forever 21 Blouses
Forever 21 Shorts
Vintage Moschino Scarf and Forever 21 Silk scarf
MaterialGirl Dress
Forever 21 Jumpsuit

7 comments:

Natalie Leung said...

loving the lipsticks here, I have the MAC ' girl about town' its beautiful :) now following!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I looove your voice <3 !! You have been a bad girl , went shopping without me :/ ... love your essentials <3

Birgit said...

Very nice items. love the moschino scarf! and the coral dress is lovely!
xxxx

NaNa said...

The playsuit is so sweet and adorable!! And the nail polish colours are really nice as well ^^

Paulina said...

So great stuff;)

Unknown said...

Love the Essie nailpolish!:)

xx Laura

Anonymous said...

Loving those mac lipsticks!

Cynthia

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments