The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inspiration Of The Day: Anne Hathaway

I knew one day I would get around to talking about one of my favorite actresses! Not only is she beautiful and a wonderful actress, but she happens to look very similar to me! Well really I look like her, I get that very often and though I usually don't see it (she's way more beautiful!) I can see why, the big eyes and thick eyebrows... She inspires me to be classy and strong. She inspires me not to be afraid of a role that we might not have choosen for ourselves. I adore all the movies she has done and I can't wait to see what she brings when she plays Selina Kyle/Catwoman! I'm possitive she will be just as amazing and sexy! 





10 comments:

Urszula said...

true there ! she looks like you :):)
Urszula

Tara said...

I have always admired annes style :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Aurelia said...

she is always so stylish and classy, have a nice weekend
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

I love Anne.. she's so beautiful, so fashionable.
great post!

xo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

Sandra Leiva said...

She's very pretty! <3

Paulina said...

She's so pretty <3

Alicia and Victoria said...

I also can't wait to see her as a catwoman, she fits to this role so well, she has an amazing smile and she seems to be very smart woman


following :)

http://style-smile-shine.blogspot.com/

Loreta said...

She is so cute!
xx

http://www.itsloreta.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Here is my page ; Pickyourasics.com

Unknown said...

i use blogger

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments