The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I can't help my obsessions

Alright guys, I have a confession! Last time I went shopping (online shopping) I made a mental promise to stop spending so much money! It didn't work since my sister brought me along to go shopping with her! But I had the notion of only buying what I truly need which were dresses! I guess I did pretty well since I got two dresses and a really nice long skirt! I also was able to find these amazing heels to start my own shoe collection. (I usually borrow my sister's) 
But here's the bad news: The striped B&W dress is just too tight and not stretchy at all. I know I'll feel uncomfortable in it so it's going back to the store. I also decided to return the plain nude pumps because I'm just not feeling them at all. They're nice but not my style so they're going back to the store too. 
But I can not complain AT ALL about the amazing bright colored dress and skirt I got and the nude "sandal" pumps from Steve Madden! It's soo worth it!

Dress: Nordstrom rack (returned)

Shoes: Nordstrom Rack Steve Madden

Dress: Macy's BCBG 

Shoes: Nordstrom Rack Steve Madden Pumps (Returned)

Skirt: Macys 

13 comments:

Pink Jasmine Blog said...

This nude pumps are so freaking awesome ..nice post !!

www.pinkjasminestyling.com

Dana Fox said...

aw well at least some of it worked for you!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

June said...

Woohoo great purchases!!
xx
I Want It All

Unknown said...

i need both pairs of shoes pls

Paulina said...

Pretty dresses and shoes:)

Unknown said...

I love your style! Can I have that green dress? ;)

Cate Adriana B. said...

Nice founds!

winetastegirl.com said...

That blue skirt is amazing and I have a similar pair of nude pumps I wear all the time! I'd love for you to check out my post today on an upcoming Summer Fashion Link Up I'm hosting.
www.winetastegirl.com

M.E said...

cute outfits!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Fashionable Memories said...

I like the BCBG dress the most! Great purchase:)

Unknown said...

Oh ! wooow the Steve Maden shoes are fantastic <3

Akiko said...

Great buy! I return some of the stuff if I'm not comfortable too :) Love your green dress and blue skirt! xo akiko
Style Imported

Namnam said...

Nice outfits!!

Take care :)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments